OwlSL is a programming language with a very similar syntax to that of C++ and C#. It was born out of the desire of having a scripting language that could be easily embedded into a C++ application and that its syntax would resemble as much as possible to that of C++.
- zlib License.
- Strongly Typed C++/C# like syntax.
- if/else, for, while, switch control structures.
- Method overloading.
- Can be easily embeded in any c++ application.
- Compiles on Windows, Linux and Android.
- UTF16 support
- Can parse UTF16 script files.
- Templated types from host application.
OwlSL is still a very young project, yet, it's pretty much usable and is being improved every day.